- Reviews (14)
Buy 4-HO-MiPT 20mg Pellets (also known as Miprocin, 4-hydroxy-N-methyl-N-isopropyltryptamine) is a synthetically produced psychedelic substance of the tryptamine class.
Tryptamines share a core structure that comprises a bicylic indole heterocycle attached at R3, to an amino group via an ethyl side chain. 4-HO-MiPT is substituted at R4 of its indole heterocycle with a hydroxyl (HO) functional group OH-. It also contains a methyl group and an isopropyl chain, bound to the terminal amine RN of its tryptamine backbone (MiPT). 4-HO-MiPT is the N-substituted isopropyl homologue of 4-HO-DMT
4-HO-MiPT 20mg Pellets can only be ordered if you are over 18 years of age.
4-HO-MiPT 20mg Pellets is not for human consumption.
www.wholesalercshop.com Supplies 4-HO-MiPT to public and trade wholesale prices.
4-HO-MiPT (also known as miprocin, 4-hydroxy-N-methyl-N-isopropyltryptamine) is a synthetically produced psychedelic substance of the tryptamine class. It is thought to be a serotonergic psychedelic, similar to 4-AcO-DMT, LSD and DMT. Its molecular structure and pharmacological effects resemble those of the tryptamine psilocin, which is the primary psychoactive chemical in magic mushrooms.
This substance is relatively uncommon and has only a short history of human use. It was presumably first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin. Its synthesis is described in his book TiHKAL along with reports by people who had ingested the compound. Shulgin’s trials and other anecdotal information suggest that 4-HO-MiPT is similar in activity to psilocin.
Generic structure of a tryptamine molecule.
4-HO-MiPT or 4-hydroxy-N-methyl-N-isopropyltryptamine is a synthetic indole alkaloid molecule of the tryptamine class. Tryptamines share a core structure comprised of a bicylic indole heterocycle attached at R3 to an amino group via an ethyl side chain. 4-HO-MiPT is substituted at R4 of its indole heterocycle with a hydroxyl (HO) functional group OH-. It also contains a methyl group and an isopropyl chain bound to the terminal amine RNof its tryptamine backbone (MiPT). 4-HO-MiPT is the N-substituted isopropyl homologue of 4-HO-DMT (Psilocin).
Further information: Serotonergic psychedelic
4-HO-MiPT’s psychedelic effects are believed to come from its efficacy at the 5-HT2A receptor as a partial agonist. However, the role of these interactions and how they result in the psychedelic experience continues to remain elusive.
The effects listed below are based upon the subjective effects index and personal experiences of PsychonautWiki contributors. The listed effects will rarely (if ever) occur all at once, but heavier doses will increase the chances and are more likely to induce a full range of effects. Likewise, adverse effects become much more likely on higher doses and may include injury or death.
- Excessive yawning
- Sedation – In terms of its effects on the physical energy levels of the tripper, 4-HO-MiPT is considered by most to be relaxing, stoning and mildly sedating. This sense of sedation is often accompanied by excessive yawning.
- Spontaneous tactile sensations – The “body high” of 4-HO-MiPT can be described as a pleasurable, warm, soft and all-encompassing tingling sensation. This maintains a consistent presence that steadily rises with the onset and hits its limit once the peak has been reached.
- Pupil dilation
- Runny nose
- Watery eyes
The cognitive effects of 4-HO-MiPT are described by many as extremely relaxing, profound and stoning in style when compared to other commonly used psychedelics such as LSD or 2C-B which tend to be energetic and stimulating. It contains a large number of typical and unique psychedelic cognitive effects.
The most prominent of these typical effects generally include:
- Analysis enhancement
- Conceptual thinking
- Subconscious communication
- Déjà vu
- Emotion enhancement
- Enhancement and suppression cycles – This can be described as constant waves of extremely stimulated and profound thinking which are spontaneously surpassed in a cyclic fashion by waves of general thought suppression and mental intoxication. These two states seem to switch between each other in a consistent loop once every 20 – 60 minutes.
- Feelings of interdependent opposites
- Feelings of predeterminism
- Immersion enhancement
- Increased music appreciation
- Memory suppression
- Ego death
- Novelty enhancement
- Personal bias suppression
- Thought connectivity
- Thought loops
- Time distortion
- Unity and interconnectedness
- Colour enhancement
- Pattern recognition enhancement
- Visual acuity enhancement
- Drifting (melting, breathing, morphing and flowing)
- Colour shifting
- Depth perception distortions
- Perspective distortions
- Symmetrical texture repetition
- After images
- Brightness alteration
The visual geometry that is present throughout this trip can be described as more similar in appearance to that of Psilocin, ayahuasca and 2C-E than LSD or 2C-B. It can be comprehensively described through its variations as intricate in complexity, abstract in form, organic in style, structured in organization, brightly lit and multicoloured in scheme, glossy in shading, soft in edges, large in size, slow in speed, smooth in motion, rounded in corners, non-immersive in depth and consistent in intensity. The visuals have a very “natural” feel to them and at higher dosages are significantly more likely to result in states of level 8B visual geometry over level 8A.
4-HO-MiPT and its various other forms produce a full range of high level hallucinatory states in a fashion that is more consistent and reproducible than that of many other commonly used psychedelics. These effects generally include:
- Internal hallucinations (autonomous entities; settings, sceneries, and landscapes; alterations in perspective and scenarios and plots) – This effect is very consistent in dark environments at appropriately high dosages. They can be comprehensively described through their variations as lucid in believability, interactive in style, new experiences in content, autonomous in controllability, geometry-based in style and almost exclusively of a personal, religious, spiritual, science-fiction, fantasy, surreal, nonsensical or transcendental nature in their overall theme.
There are currently no anecdotal reports which describe the effects of this compound within our experience index. Additional experience reports can be found here:
- Erowid Experience Vaults: 4-HO-MiP
TOXICITY AND HARM POTENTIAL
Further information: Research chemicals § Toxicity and harm potential, and Responsible use § Hallucinogens
The toxicity and long-term health effects of recreational 4-HO-MiPT use do not seem to have been studied in any scientific context and the exact toxic dose is unknown. This is because 4-HO-MiPT is a research chemical with very little history of human usage. Anecdotal evidence from people within the psychonaut community who have tried 4-HO-MiPT suggests that there are no negative health effects attributed to simply trying the drug by itself at low to moderate doses and using it very sparingly (but nothing can be completely guaranteed).should always be done to ensure that a combination of two or more substances is safe before consumption. It is strongly recommended that one use harm reduction practices when using this drug.
Tolerance and addiction potential
4-HO-MiPT is not habit-forming and the desire to use it can actually decrease with use. It is most often self-regulating.
Tolerance to the effects of 4-HO-MiPT are built almost immediately after ingestion. After that, it takes about 3 days for the tolerance to be reduced to half and 7 days to be back at baseline (in the absence of further consumption). 4-HO-MiPT presents cross-tolerance with all psychedelics, meaning that after the consumption of 4-HO-MiPT all psychedelics will have a reduced effect.